Loretta Attardo Resume
Attorney, practice concentrating in employment and labor law, workplace mediation, arbitration and investigation.
Brandeis University, B.A.,
University of Michigan, M.A and J.D.
Sole practitioner Employment and Labor mediation and arbitration, workplace factfinding investigator 2007-present; Attorney, Arbitrator and Mediator, Attardo and Miller, 1992 –2007; Labor attorney/Regulatory attorney/Corporate attorney, NYNEX/New England Telephone Co., 1983-92; Labor Associate, Nutter, McClennen and Fish, 1979-83; Administrative Manager, Student Affairs, Rackham School of Graduate Studies/Residence Coordinator, University of Michigan, 1973-77.
Primarily engaged in arbitration and mediation of employment and labor disputes in the private and public sectors. Involved in private and public sector workplace investigations, dispute resolution and training. 28 years of experience in all aspects of employment and labor law representing employers and individual employees before state and federal agencies and courts.
- Fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- American Arbitration Association – New England Employment Law Advisory Council
- ABA Labor and Employment law Section Governing Council 2002-2008
- ABA Labor Section, National CLE Co-Chair, 1999-2002
- ABA Labor Section Annual Meeting Co-Chair 1997-1999; Employee Rights and Responsibilities Program Co-Chair 1997-1999
- ABA Dispute Resolution Section, Liaison to Labor and Employment Law Section
- Fellow National Bar Foundation
Employment Arbitration Panels
- AAA Employment Arbitration Panel
- AAA Labor Panel
- AAA Commercial Arbitration Panel
- AAA International Dispute Resolution Panel